Successful Business owners know that their next customer will often come as a referral from an existing customer. With an excellent product and customer service, it is easy for this source of new business to grow and thrive.
Today over 87% of US adults are internet users and two things have changed.
- Reviews of businesses are increasingly being posted online
- People are researching businesses referred to them online
The problem is that it is inevitable that despite a business owners’ best efforts there may be a few customers who are not 100% satisfied. If the search results for a business show negative reviews you may lose prospective referrals.
3 ways to ensure a great online reputation and get more reviews
- Build a robust web presence which is more than just your website. When a potential customer searches for you across any channel, they can find you. We recommend along with your website you ensure you have a social media presence, claim you business in local directories and niche networks like Houzz, Yelp, etc.
- Have a plan in place to monitor your reviews and mentions of your business and respond quickly. Even if you have a negative review, people seeing the business respond will have a positive feeling towards the business.
- Ask for reviews from all customers, the more reviews you get the higher chances that your positive reviews will outweigh your negative reviews.
Use GeoJuice to get more reviews from your customers.
Give your contact details to the Surefire Social team and get a free evaluation of your web presence and a free eBook Online Reviews for the Home Improvement Pro.