Welcome to www.wellborn.com. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. website, www.wellborn.com
We maintain this site for general promotional and public information purposes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time, without prior notice or obligation. Your continued use of the site after such changes have been posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms ‘Wellborn Cabinet, Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors. However, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. Please visit your local Wellborn Dealer to see actual finish sample chips prior to purchasing cabinetry.
All trademarks, tradenames, servicemarks and other intellectual property displayed on this website is and will remain the property of Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. and its suppliers. All such intellectual property, product packaging, designs, corporate logos and programs displayed on this site belong exclusively to Wellborn Cabinet, Inc., or our third-party licensors, and are protected under all applicable laws of the United States. Any Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. intellectual property shall not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
You acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable and you agree not to reproduce, modify, or create derivative works based on Wellborn’s intellectual property or photography. Wellborn Dealers, Pro Contractors, and Authorized Contractors are authorized to use Wellborn’s Photography and Logos pursuant to contractual agreements with Wellborn Cabinet, Inc.
Some areas of the site may require you to be or become registered with the site. When and if you register with the site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your email address) and (b) maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password and for all activities that are conducted through your account (including purchases) whether or not authorized by you. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, and solely for so long as you are permitted by Wellborn Cabinet, Inc., to access and use the site, you may:
- View and make one electronic or paper copy of the information posted on any screens of this website, provided that you use the copy solely for your personal, informational and noncommercial purposes and that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact, and do not modify the content or use it in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands without our prior written consent.
- You may use Scrapbook and any of it’s functions
You may not:
- Reproduce, copy, upload, post, transmit, display, sell, modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, disassemble any design elements on this site or otherwise use content on this website for a commercial purpose.
- Restrict or deface any portion of this site by any means, including hacking.
- Transmit any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, degrading, intimidating, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic through Wellborn’s Scrapbook functions.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
- Data mine, use robots or similar data gathering and extracting tools.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the website designed to restrict access to the website or any part of the Website.
- Make any unauthorized use of the company services, including collecting names, email addresses, phone numbers from programs such as but not limited to, Dealer Locator and Contractor Locator for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or creating a collection or database of contact info for sending unsolicited emails or selling information collected through these means.
- If you wish to purchase any of the cleaning supplies or finish sample chips offered on the site, you will be asked by Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. or PayPal to supply certain information applicable to your purchase, including, without limitation, credit card and other information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PURCHASE. By submitting such information, you authorize Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating purchase initiated by you or on your behalf.
- You agree that all information you provide Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. or such third-parties will be accurate, current and complete. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your account and your credit card (or other applicable payment methods) at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred. Verification of information applicable to a purchase may be required prior to Wellborn Cabinet, Inc.'s acceptance of any order. Price and availability of any product or service is subject to change without notice. If you have any questions or complaints regarding your order, or if you would like further information, please contact Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. Customer Service at 256-354-1800 or complete Wellborn’s Help and Information form here.
- Wellborn Cabinet reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to the address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is complete and in compliance with the shipping restrictions contained on this Site.
Links to Other Websites
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of such websites. You further acknowledge and agree that Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. shall not be responsible for, directly or indirectly, any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance on, any such content, goods or services which may be available on or through any such websites or services.
We are not responsible for any harm or damages arising from the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Public search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo:
Wellborn grants the operators of public search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for creating publicly available searchable indexes of the materials.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us prior to using the website.