Wellborn Cabinet, Inc: Made in America
Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. has been manufacturing quality kitchen and bath cabinetry in Ashland, Alabama for over 60 years. It all began in a small cabinet shop to build cabinets for the local markets. It has now become a state of the art manufacturing facility of 2.2 million square feet that combines some of the most advanced technology systems in the industry with over 61 years of acquired knowledge and experience in high quality cabinetry craftsmanship.
Wellborn Cabinet, Inc Vision Statement
The Wellborn Family is committed to be the most valued provider of permanent home cabinetry designed for a lifetime of gracious living.
- Enable outstanding levels of prosperity opportunities for our dealers, employees and associates
- Align ourselves with the premier dealers in each market
- Anticipate and continuously respond to consumer products, processes and performance needs.
- Develop and deliver industry leading services
- Instill superior quality in our products, services and relationships
- Our people’s diversity of experience and commitment to achieve our Vision will always be our source of success
- Expect accountability and unyielding integrity in all we do
- Develop personal relationships with our dealers, employees and associates
- Our passion for discipline allows us to achieve excellence in our performance
- Treat all individuals with dignity and respect
- The foundation of our company is built on Christian values
The entire Wellborn family and their employees take great pride in producing quality products. The Quality Control Team includes over 100 employees dedicated to ensuring the quality of your cabinetry. Our certified inspectors man over 30 quality checkpoints throughout the facility.
Wellborn Cabinet, Inc History
Wellborn Cabinet, Inc., came from humble beginnings in 1961 to become the quality, thriving whole home cabinet manufacturer it is today. As a family-owned and operated business, it continues to keep its focus on the principles on which the company was founded – hard work, quality and dependability.
Today, owned solely by Paul Wellborn , we manufacture our whole home cabinetry from start to finish at our 2.2 million square foot facility in Ashland, Alabama. Maintaining all levels of the cabinet making process in one facility allows us to ensure the quality craftsmanship for which our company and cabinetry is renowned.
Our home has Wellborn cabinets throughout (kitchen, 4 full baths and 2 half baths). I am trying to find some matching stain for cabinets in our island. They are maple doors with a blaze finish in coffee color.
Can you tell me the correct Staunton but to touch up the doors?
Thanksmuch. We love the cabinets.
Very disappointed with your company. We purchased our cabinets in November 2020 and still waiting for the rest of our order. My dealer said there is nothing she can do. Quality of Wellborn is questionable as well but at this point I just want my kitchen back.
I just received my Wellborn Cabinets and I am very disappointed in the quality of the product. Six of the cabinets I received were poorly packaged and had gapping holes in the top and bottom of the cabinetry. I waited six months for these cabinets and now I am waiting to hear back from the Wellborn rep for replacements.
need est for pullout cabinets.
Long wait, but a situation that is unavoidable these days. Worth the wait in my humble opinion.
I love my dark cherry cabinets, but am disappointed that the underside of the upper cabinets are a light finish. My husband is in a wheelchair and he noticed right away. Sitting at the kitchen table, it is also noticeable. Since most of the ‘under surfaces’ are finished, they are not stainable.
This is the only disappointing thing and am hoping for a viable solution that does not require me to hire someone to paint the underside with lacquer paint.
Comments are closed.