Entrants may register online at www.wellborn.com. No purchase necessary to enter. Entrants must fill in all required fields. All contest registrations must begin on July 13, 2020 at 12:00:01 am and end September 18, 2020 at 11:59:59 pm. All entrants may register only once daily, be a citizen or legal resident of the United States, Puerto Rico or the Cayman Islands and at least 18 years or older. No employees of Wellborn Cabinet or its dealers may enter this contest. Entrants may be contacted by employees or agents of Wellborn Cabinet Inc. or one of its dealers. Any inaccurate information, whether intentional or otherwise, as well as tampering with the contest may result in disqualification and subject the entrant to potential further legal action.
The contest prize will consist of the cost of hotel stay, airfare and agreed travel expenses as listed above. If Option 2 is chosen, the contest may include cabinetry, flooring, counter tops, appliances, accessories, and/or labor. Wellborn’s Home Concepts brand of cabinets is not available for prize award. The winning prize is only redeemable through a Wellborn Authorized Dealer. Entrants must agree to work with a Wellborn Authorized Dealer to design and order any and all products needed for the makeover. The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and Wellborn Cabinet Inc. will issue the winner an IRS Form 1099. The winning entrant must sign a “Winner and Publicity Release.” All aspects of this contest, including the winning prize, are nontransferable.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
An example of how this contest will work includes the following:
The winning entrant will be assigned to a dealer at Wellborn Cabinet, Inc.’s complete discretion. The dealer will submit the winner’s invoice to Wellborn Cabinet. A co-signed check will then be issued to the winner and Wellborn dealer in an amount up to $5,000.00. The retail value to the winner will be issued according to the following examples:
If the consumer invoice is $10,000.00, a $5,000.00 check will be awarded to the winner.
If the consumer invoice is $4,000.00, a $4,000.00 check will be awarded to the winner.
If the consumer invoice is $2,000.00, a $2,000.00 check will be awarded to the winner.
The amount of prize money remitted by Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. in this contest is intended to be the exclusive and total amount paid by the company to the entrant for winning this contest. The winning entrant agrees to assume responsibility for delivery if the shipping location of the winning kitchen is not located within 100 miles of the dealer selected by Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. and the winner must be responsible for the cost of delivery.
A valid entry must contain at least a 10 cabinet minimum from Wellborn Select, Premier, Estate Series or Aspire Cabinetry. Wellborn Cabinet’s Home Concepts brand is not available for prize award. Kitchen design must be submitted for approval by Wellborn Cabinet’s Marketing Department prior to ordering if an order has not yet been placed. An entry can be for new construction or remodeling. Only a kitchen project is eligible for redemption of prize.
The winner will be selected in September 2020. The winner will be notified on or around this date. The winner will be announced on the Wellborn website at www.wellborn.com. The winning entry must be redeemed by the winner within 12 calendar months of the date the winner is notified. If the selected winner has already purchased a kitchen from a dealer during the registration period, the winner will be reimbursed up to $5,000.00 maximum as outlined in the examples above. The applicable dealer should adhere to its terms and conditions for payment from the winner. Gift is not transferable to another party.
Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, service providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this contest. Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. is not responsible for any inability to access the websites, theft, tampering, deconstruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, entries that are processed late, incorrectly or incomplete or lost due to computer electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website. Finally, Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. is not responsible for inaccuracies in printing, typographical errors, or human or other errors, any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, inaccurate, ineligible, or that arrive postage due, or any combination of the above.
Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. reserves the right to unilaterally change any and all of the terms of this contest and remains the sole and exclusive arbiter of any dispute arising. By entering this contest, all contestants agree to the terms herein set out.
What is the Prize?
- Option 1: A Trip for 2 to Asheville, North Carolina
- Free 4 night hotel stay for 2 people, arrangements to be made by Wellborn Cabinet
- Free airfare for 2 people, arrangements to be made by Wellborn Cabinet.
- $100 per day for 2 people to total $800 for travel expenses
- Winner and guest to attend the Wellborn VIP Tour on October 13, 2020
- Option 2: $5,000 Retail Value Toward Cabinetry
- Winner has a secondary option to win $5,000 retail value of cabinetry if winner chooses to not travel.
- If Option 2 is chosen by the winner, below rules apply.
How is the winner notified?
- When notifying a winner, both Wellborn and the Dealer must be flexible as to the means of doing so. As each winner is different, it may or may not be possible to be notified by surprise similar to past contests.
- Winner will be notified “ambush” style; or
- Winner will be notified by Wellborn and/or Dealer in Dealer Showroom; or
- Winner will be notified by Wellborn and/or Dealer via Telephone.
What all can the Prize be used for?
- Cabinetry from Wellborn (ten cabinet minimum) in one of the following series: Select Series, Premier Series, Aspire Cabinetry or the Estate Series.
- Wellborn’s Home Concepts brand of cabinets is not available for prize award.
- Other: flooring, counter tops, appliances, accessories, labor, design
What documents are needed from the winning dealer?
- Two weeks prior to placing Wellborn order, dealer/winner must submit design and order documentation for approval.
- Dealer Invoice or Agreement
This is what you would give a regular client that outlines the cost of their order(s)
This needs to include any markups, if you wish to include it, and labor
Other Receipts/Invoices for Products
How is the check received?
- After all the documentation above has been received & approved, Wellborn will issue the prize
- A check is cut up to $5,000
- The retail value to the winner will be issued according to the following examples:
- If the consumer invoice is $10,000.00, a $5,000.00 check will be awarded to the winner.
- If the consumer invoice is $4,000.00, a $4,000.00 check will be awarded to the winner.
- If the consumer invoice is $2,000.00, a $2,000.00 check will be awarded to the winner.
A co-signed check will be cut to both the winner and dealer
Sent via US Postal Service to the Dealers Location
When must the prize be redeemed?
Within 12 calendar months, or 1 year.