NEWPORT BEACH, CA — According to the “2020 America’s Most Trusted Brand Study,” released last month by Newport Beach, CA-based Lifestory Research, brand trust “is everything” when it comes to consumers making purchase decisions. The research firm’s eighth annual study identified the “most-trusted” brands for kitchen and bath cabinets, countertops, faucets, toilets, bathroom ventilation fans and other key product categories.
Read full article on kitchenbathanddesign.com
Brand trust “plays a central role” when homeowners consider the purchase of a kitchen or bathroom product, according to the findings of a leading research and strategy firm that ranks America’s most-trusted brands.
“Trust is a standout American value that drives relationships and business,” said Lifestory Research President Eric Snider. “In today’s market, trust is everything. More than any other factor, it can reduce costs, improve productivity, enhance innovation, improve collaboration and increase value. Without trust, barriers go up, the value goes down, relationships stall, and people do not buy.”
The latest rankings, according to Snider, were based on a “wide-ranging sample” of U.S. homeowners who indicated they were actively shopping for kitchen and bath products. As part of the study, consumers anonymously assess the level of trust they have in brands they encounter during their search, with “trust quotient scores” based on how people judge the perceived merits of the brands. The 2020 study measured brand trust in more than 40 indoor and outdoor product classes.
“Most trusted” brands by product category were as follows:
• Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinets: American Woodmark, Decora, MasterCraft, Thomasville, Kitchen Craft, Wellborn Cabinet, Crown Point Cabinetry, Bruce, KraftMaid, Allen + Roth, Quality Cabinets, Aristokraft, QuakerMaid, Merillat, Timberlake, Glacier Bay and Hampton Bay.
• Faucets: Moen, Kohler, Grohe, Delta Faucet, Pfister, American Standard, Peerless and Sterling.
• Countertops: Corian Design, Staron, Swanstone, Mystera, Compaq, Avonite, HanStone and Caesarstone.
• Toilets: Kohler, TOTO, Duravit, Mansfield, American Standard, Delta Faucet and Sterling.
• Bathroom Ventilation Fans: Panasonic, American Aldes, Broan, Air King, Breez, Aprilaire, Fantech, Hampton Bay, Delta Breez, Utlilitech and NuTone.
• Ceramic Tile Flooring: American Olean, Laufen International, Monarch Tile, Marazzi Tile, Dal-Tile, Crossville, Florida Tile, Ann Sacks, Arizona Tile, Porcelanosa, Shaw, Emser Tile, Summitville Tile, Interceramic and Jeffrey Court.
• Laminate, Vinyl & Wood Flooring: Armstrong, Bruce, Tarkett, Andersen, Mannington, Mohawk, Pergo, Shaw, Engineered Floors, Congoleum and Lumber Liquidators.