Van wraps are like rolling billboards for your business and done well, you can see an uptick in your business through this channel. It is worthwhile spending money to colorfully wrap your work van since you want prospective customers to carry the right perception of your business.
Some essentials to have on your remodeling vehicle include:
- Your Brand, Logo and company name.
- A nice photo of a project or a fan deck of 2 to 3 awesome project photos.
- Large eye-catching text about your business in 3 words.
- Credibility Signs – Manufacturers, Memberships, Certifications.
- Ways to contact your business.
If your territory covers large metropolitan areas with heavy traffic, your prospective customer may be looking at your work van as they crawl through traffic. A memorable van wrap can ignite imagination and interest.
Here are 5 reasons that you should have your website address on your truck:
- A leading remodeler and thought leader from Dallas, Chad Hatfield recently gave this advice in a Surefire Social Webinar. Your website address is more important than your phone number since you want your prospects to see your work and research your company to determine that their project is in line with the work you do. Hatfield’s company Hatfield Builders has removed the phone number and only have the web address HBDallas.com on their work vans.
- Easy to remember Web address is key.
- When your van is parked at a job site a QR code painted on the van can help prospects point their phones to the QR code and visit your website.
- Social buttons specially Houzz, Facebook, and Twitter on the van also indicate that your business is engaging with customers on these channels and allows them to see your project photos and details.
- Have a nice distinguishable font size for your web address.
How are you wrapping your work vans? Is your website in step with your van wrap? How do you think about branding for your business both offline and online.
If you would like help with designing your truck or van wraps, let us know! Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. has predesigned wraps available for our dealers and authorized contractors.
About the author: Shashi Bellamkonda, Speaker and Digital Marketing Expert, is Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of Surefire Social – Bellamkonda is also the Adjunct faculty member of Georgetown University. Surefire Social is Wellborn Cabinet’s Marketing Partner and a leading provider of comprehensive, lead-driven digital marketingfor dealers, contractors and remodelers across North America.